Children’s MARS Arrangements
- Local Arrangements
- Local Arrangements Appendices
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Annual Report of Local Arrangements to Safeguarding and Promote the Welfare of Children and Young People – 2019/2020
‘Out of this World’ Conference – 2 November 2018
- Co-production and young people being part of the solution (presentation)
- Co-production and young people being part of the solution (including voice over and music)
- Safeguarding Partners – Mission to MARS
- Dez Holmes – Transitional Safeguarding
- Jasvinder Sanghera – Honour Based Abuse and Forced Marriage
Specific themes and areas of focus:
There are specific areas of focus in which the Children’s MARS Board wish to ‘shine a light’ on and to maintain oversight of to ensure there is focused partnership action, system change and robust practice to contribute to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and families.
The ‘shine a light’ areas of focus for 2020/21 are:
- Further develop the multi-agency Contextual Safeguarding Approach and work with adolescents and their families
- Continue to respond to COVID-19 and emerging harm across the early help and safeguarding system
There are some areas of focus in which the Children’s MARS Board will maintain a ‘line of sight’ of in order to seek assurance, challenge, shape and influence partnership action and system change which are the responsibility of other partnership and planning frameworks.
The ‘Line of Sight’ areas of focus are:
- Emotional Health and Wellbeing
- Domestic Abuse
The Child Exploitation Strategy documents have been developed and underpinning strategy groups are responsible for monitoring and implementation.